Friday, September 30, 2011

Stock market, trading, options

I've decided to get my hands wet and start making some money the stressful way... with options trading!
Not only that but i am determined to use my software development knowledge to make an options pricer, as well as any tool that could aid me in winning in this gruesome stock market.

For those who don't know about options trading, i've got a learning section where you can learn options trading basics, and soon options trading strategies, to get started and start backing up your investments with solid contracts.

With the stock market as volatile as it is right now, it is the perfect time to get started with options trading and start making some serious money, the knowledge is here, and i'm putting it together on my site about options trading.

Go check it out!

No comments: